Friday, August 3, 2007

Save Jake Brown Save the World

The Summer X Games kicked off again last night with some ridiculous freestyle motocross tricks and big-air on skate boards. Back in the day I used to think "the kiss of death" was one of the coolest tricks in the world. Well last night, I saw a guy do "the kiss of death" while doing a back flip. My jaw dropped. And the guy didn't even win.

In addition to all these amazing tricks last night, I also saw one of the scariest things ever which turned into one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Jake Brown falls 50 plus feet, hits the ground so hard his shoes fly off, and then walks away with no visible injuries. I think he has super powers. I watched it again this morning and am still a little dazed. Simply amazing.

4 comments:

Carl Hardie said...

I was going to be really pissed if you didn't write about this. I should have known you wouldn't let me down.

C

Renegade of Funk said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Crazy! I also couldn't help but think, why didn't I buy tickets to X-Games this year? Drr.

Anonymous said...

That is one of the awesomest things i have ever seen

boxpilot said...

oh man, the vid didnt work, but if thats for real, i gotta find out what he eats for breakfast . . .