Thursday, April 3, 2008

Resolution


I'm never going to another Clippers game again. Last night I was reminded of how vastly superior the Lakers experience is to the Clippers lameness. The lighting of the arena is better. The pre-game introductions are better. The Laker Girls are better. The quality of play is better (Kobe effortlessly dropped 36, 13, and 7 and added 3 steals for good measure). The fans are better. And it doesn't hurt that I have been a Lakers fan as long as I have known what basketball was. So yeah, I am never going to another Clippers game again.

4 comments:

Renegade of Funk said...

Sweet, I'll take those Clippers tickets off your hands!

noelle regina said...

Dear Clever Blog Commenter,
Patagonia isn't cool. Note to self.
NEITHER IS WAITING TIL APRIL 24th FOR A NEW EPISODE.

xoxo,
funny blogger

lybberty said...

You should never have listened to the Sports Douche about the Clippers. That was your fatal error.

I only wish I were a fan of a team that didn't suck and whose owner didn't want to move them to Oklahoma City. Oklahoma City!

Pam said...

Who actually goes to Clippers games to watch the Clippers? It's like going to Wizards games to see the Wizards. PLEASE. Go to the the vast superiority of every other team in the NBA. I do not say this because I love the Lakers, far from it. I will always be a Celtics girl AND I still stand by my earlier comments that the NBA today BLOWS.