Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good News

Last night Jason Bentley mentioned in passing that the Junior Boys will be releasing a new album in the near future. I don't really have the energy to dig up more extensive information right now so I will simply say that I was quite excited upon hearing this news.

My Junior Boys infatuation started about two years ago thanks to a sweet ass summer mix tape cd put together by the notorious National Geographic. After all this time, my love has not diminished in the least. It has only grown deeper and more appreciative. Similar to my love of Steve McQueen. How gay am I right now? Wait, don't answer that.

While on the topic of Junior Boys, here is a copy of the The Dead Horse EP for your downloading pleasure. The Tensnake remix of FM is quite enjoyable.

No comments: