Friday, September 26, 2008

The Proposal


Well played Jim. Well played.




PS I loved how this scene was shot. The rain. the gas station. The busy highway. Reminded me of why I like this show so much. The writers do such a good job with balancing the laughable absurdness that makes the show so funny with just enough elements of humanity and drama that I feel an actual connection with the characters. It really serves to make moments such as these that much more poignant and meaningful.

PSS What does the fact that I have emotional investments in fictional TV characters say about me? Not sure I really want to know. I am content with my bliss.

1 comment:

lybberty said...

With Jim & Pam together, can the show stay funny? (or go back to being funny?)

Maybe now all the people who watched it for dumb reasons (to see Jim & Pam get together) will go away and we can go back to having The Office be more comedy than drama.