Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cambridge

I don't really want to turn this place in to a travel blog where all I do is post boring pictures of me at various amazing places around London. I prefer to maintain the recent history of posting interesting links, videos, photos, etc. With that said, I feel almost obligated to post a few of the boring photos from when I ventured to Cambridge on Friday. Seriously. So. Amazing. It goes without saying that many, many Harry Potter jokes were made and while they may have stopped being funny to my travel companions almost immediately, I never tired of them. Nor do I think I ever will. So yeah, here are a few photos from Cambridge:



If you feel so inclined to see more pictures of Cambridge simply check out my Flickr. With that said, I hope to return to regular posting of cool and interesting ish I find on the interwebs and around town in the near future. So stay tuned for that. I hope.

1 comment:

Tannertrue said...

Did you take the lift down from your flat and get in your lorry but you were stopped by a bobby?

Go eat a crumpet, Dumbledore.

USA! USA! USA!

we miss you.