Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sultry Looks From LA's Finest Model

A couple of weeks before I moved around the world to quote... unquote... find myself or in other words, escape the suffocating clutches of complacency I was able to help out my good friend Sarah with her final project for fashion school. We went to Pasadena City Hall and took some photographs of her stunning sister-in-law-to-be (who is now her actual sister-in-law) Broek modeling the line of dresses that she had made. I felt quite a bit of pressure taking the photos because I consider myself to be barely a novice when it comes to these types of things and I have absolutely zero experience with art direction. It turns out that after quite a bit of straightening and cropping and other miscellaneous post production activities that I am kind of happy with some of the shots. I have posted two of my favorites and the rest can be seen on my Flickr.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Broek is so pretty. I love these pics, especially the bottom one. Your photography is coming along quite nicely Morgan!

Hope you had a good holiday across the pond.