Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Launch Pad



I saw this ridiculous dunk (it was an and one as well) while eating a bowl of cereal and watching Sportscenter this morning. By now, I am sure it is all over the interwebs but that doesn't diminish the wow factor in the least. In fact, I am more impressed each time I watch it. The dude took off from loooong distance and used the defenders chest, HIS CHEST, as a spring board. Legen-wait for it-dary. The maraschino cherry on top is the teammate running down the court giving high fives to the fans. 

Hopefully I can pull off a similar dunk in tonight's pick-up game. I think the odds are in my favor because I just picked up a new pair of the Zoom Kobe IV. They are so light that I can't help but experience an increase in my vertical jumping ability of at least 35 inches. That last sentence was code for if you don't like some dude's junk in your face than you better stay off the court tonight because I will be dunking on everybody. But not really.

1 comment:

Marc said...

THat was awesome