Monday, September 28, 2009

London Town

So I have been in London for a little under a week now. It has been sunny on all but two days so far which means London is pretty much way better than advertised. I may even love it more than a fat kid loves cake. My computer showed up today along with the rest of my books, art, sweaters, etc. so this post will be brief. I still have some settling in to do, including a trip to the great and wonderful Ikea. So for now I will leave you all with a glimpse of my terrace house (be sure not to refer to it as a row house or a town house, you will be mercilessly ridiculed by all the London tossers):


5 comments:

Brit Warner said...

It looks pretty cool!

English said...

I like cake.

boxpilot said...

woot!

Brian said...

Sweet place!

Ali and Brian Babcock said...

The place looks great but we need more!! Stories, pictures, everything. We miss you and hope all is well.