Monday, May 17, 2010

Delorean

Rumour has it that summer will shortly be upon us. I'll believe it when I see it. I am still waiting for spring to show up. Nevertheless, I still eagerly await the arrival of summer with its warm nights, basil infused lemonade, and summer mix tapes. If I were to actually try to compete with the mix tape genius of National Geographic this year I think one of the first tracks I would include would be the first single - Stay Close - off Delorean's new release Subiza. The poppy sounds mixed with the clubby dance music is the perfect soundtrack for summer adventures. Whether it be lounging at the BBQ with a group of friends, cruising the PCH with the top down, or going for a nice jog through Regents Park, this track will make you smile. So yeah, let the summer fun commence. I am ready.

PS I kind of like the dreamy, ethereal style of the video as well:

2 comments:

National Geographic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
National Geographic said...

Hells yeah! Great song.

Thanks for the shout out!