Thursday, October 18, 2007

Naturally Seven on the Subway

I was having a difficult time falling asleep last Friday night and ended up reading through a few of my earlier blog posts and notice that the quality of my posts and more specifically the quality of my writing has really gone to hell. All I can say is "whaa hoppen?" in the style of A Mighty Wind. The whole purpose of starting this blog was to re-discover my long-lost writing voice. Instead, I have devolved to hyperbole and terrible adjectives. It seems like everything is amazing or fantastic.

Well I have a news flash for you Walter Cronkite, this post isn't going to get much better. The creative juices have been drained from me by the evil succubus known as my job. I still haven't recovered enough to put together a decent post so I am going to just post a video that I saw on a blog that I frequent. PS the blog I "borrowed" this from is fantastic. They use much more descriptive words than "fantastic."

No comments: