Thursday, February 14, 2008

Half Way Home

To commemorate the mid-point of the NBA season, I would like to share a nice little mix tape of 10 of the "best" in-game dunks by the freak of nature that is Dwight Howard.




Dunks #1 and #2 are simply draw dropping. I think I may prefer #2 to #1 because of the scenario and the fact that it won the game for the Magic.

PS The Lakers look damn good going into the all-star break. 7-2 on the super long road trip was an excellent way to finish off the first half of the season. Especially considering that they were very very close to being 9-0 on the road trip. Both Atlanta and Detroit were very winnable games. Needless to say, I am pretty optimistic about the second half of the season. I can't wait to see how a healthy Bynum will integrate back into the team. Hopefully he can regain his pre-injury sweetness. I really can't wait to see a starting five of Kobe, Fish, Lamar, Pau, and Bynum. Especially when combined with a very solid bench which will only get better when Ariza comes back from his injury.

No comments: