Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Text Me Your Love

Today my good friend, who I can't thank enough for introducing me to such great bands as Junior Boys and The National, emailed me a mix that he did for an art show opening. As I was listening to it I was pleasantly surprised by the Autotuned croonings of Wallpaper on his song Text Me Your Love. I loved the song and when I started Googling around and found a few video clips I realized that Wallpaper is totally with me on the idea that Autotune makes all aspects of life more enjoyable. How fitting considering my recent desire to incorporate Autotune into my daily life.

Here is a video shot entirely on camera phone for Text Me Your Love:



Solid gold hits on your camera phone. Awesome.

1 comment:

Broek said...

The original autotune stylings of Zapp & Roger are so so right...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xle07_zapp-roger-i-want-to-be-your-man_music