Thursday, June 18, 2009

Brammo Enertia

Electric motorcycles. I would love to have one except for the limited range and limited miles per hour. I recently stumbled upon the website for the Brammo Enertia which is easily the best looking electric moto I have seen to date. I love the shape of the frame and the way the seat is positioned over the rear wheel. From a pure design perspective I find this bike very appealing. However, it only has a max speed of 50 mph and max distance of 45 miles at an average speed of 25 mph. The Enertia would work just fine for my daily commute. I don't have to get on the freeway and I don't really need to go faster than 40 - 45 mph on any of the streets. The distance is also low enough for me to ride the bike a little more aggressively and not burn out the charge before making it back home in time. However, if I am going to spend $12,000 on a motorcycle than I want to be able to take it out on the weekends and get my speed fix while whipping through the twists and turns of Mulholland or Angeles Crest.





1 comment:

dan said...

Try this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XnR-w682bw