Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Another Accident on the PCH

Today's post is by far the most somber post I have ever made. Bob Clark, writer and director of arguably the greatest Christmas film of all time - A Christmas Story, and his son Ariel (yes you read that right, his son Ariel) were killed in a head-on collision with a drunk driver early this morning on the PCH. The details can be found here.

Thank you Bob for the many hours of laughter you have provided me over the years. Not a Christmas goes by where I don't watch A Christmas Story at least once.
Feel free to discuss your favorite quotes, scenes, or memories involving this wonderful film in the comments.

2 comments:

Dubious Brown said...

my favorite A Christmas Story memory is actually from Halloween, when Laura dressed as the Leg Lamp. genius

lybberty said...

I guess I can quit waiting for the sequel now.