Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Burgers

Burgers. Mmmmm. I love me some burgers. This morning I had a conversation about burgers with one of my friends and I realized just how much I love burgers. Here are some of my favorite burgers:
  • In-N-Out Double Double Animal Style

  • Fatburger with cheese, egg, pickles, onions, ketchup, mustard, and tomato

  • Carl's Jr. Low-Carb Six-Dollar Burger
  • Morton's Happy Hour Mini-Burgers - I eat burgers while my co-workers drink beer. I win.
Here are some burgers that are on my list to try:


  • Father's Office - I hear it is made with kobe beef and is the bomb dot com

  • The Counter - I have tried to sample this one a few times but every time I try to go I get sidetracked and end up at The 101 Coffee Shop

  • The Roosevelt Hotel - Supposedly this is the best burger in LA. I am withholding judgement until I can try it for myself
Here is a list of burgers that I don't like:


  • Any 99 cent burger or the equivalent thereof - they give me burger mouth and it drives me crazy

  • The Applepan - I went there once and swore to never return. I stood against the wall for like 20 minutes waiting for a seat at the bar to open up so that I could place my order and then the burger tasted worse than my butt.

  • Century Plaza Hyatt - You would think that an $18 dollar burger would taste pretty good. It didn't.

Yes I love burgers. Thanks to the conversation this morning I even built my own burger in the DreamWorks commissary. For the second time in three days. Take that Fast Food Nation.

3 comments:

lybberty said...

worse than your butt?

Anonymous said...

Morgan -- The Counter is awesome.
Ask Ruby, we went there a few weeks ago. Might be best to go on a week night, it gets crowded.

Same goes for Father's Office, good burger, but a small, crowded space.

-Jon

Youngberg! said...

I think its time for the Counter this week.