Friday, April 20, 2007

Dwayne Wade's House Looks Like Butt

I don't claim to be an expert when it comes to home decor. However, I PROMISE you that if I had $8.5 million dollars to spend on a home that I could do much better than the Florida monstrosity built by Dwayne Wade of the Miami Heat. I would start by going with the full body nude portrait of myself on the main level as opposed to the torso and above portrait. I would have gone with the the Batman bathroom instead of Spider Man as well. It would up the resell value because Batman is more bad-ass then Spider Man plus the Batman mask really accentuates my best physical feature - my piercing-blue, Daniel Craig-like eyes.

Honestly, has Mr. Wade never picked up a copy of Dwell? How about his interior designer? Did nobody learn from the disaster that is Karl Malone's former SLC abode? What a colossal waste of money. Even the pool is lame. Come on. I could kill this house on a quarter of the budget and I have never taken a single design class.

If you haven't already clicked on the link to the photos of the house, do it now. You have to see it to fully appreciate it.

No comments: