Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fantasy Football Team Names

One of my favorite parts of fantasy football is the creativity that often goes into team names. In my current league - Morgasmo's World (aptly named due to my dominance over the previous two seasons) - we have fantastic names ranging from The Creepy Grandpas to The Fleshsicles to A Lifetime of Wiener. I literally laugh everytime I log onto the league homepage.

Over the last couple of days, thanks to the glory of YouTube I have come across a few more potentially solid names for future teams. Thanks to Senator Craig we have the potential team name of:

Bill Clinton is a Nasty, Naughty Boy



The look on Chris Matthews' face at the end of the clip is priceless.

And thanks to Andrew Meyer, we have one of my all time favorite catch phrases and a very strong contender for my fantasy football team name next year:

Don't Taze Me Bro!



I have watched the Don't Taze Me Bro clip like 20 times over the last couple of days and it still cracks me up. I also can't stop saying it. Whenever somebody asks me a question I immediately say "Don't taze me bro." I don't think it will ever get old. Thank you Andrew Meyer for being a douche and whipping out the word bro in your moment of panic. I can't think of a funnier way to ask somebody to not taze you. You are a comedic genius.

1 comment:

Renegade of Funk said...

I used the line on my co-worker today when he came by dropping a huge workload on my desk. It has now successfully taken the place of "beer me" as my favorite pop culture quote for the workplace.