Friday, May 22, 2009

Surrogates

So a guy at work showed me the trailer for Surrogates - the latest Bruce Willis vehicle based on the graphic novel with the same title. I absolutely love the premise. I find the whole idea of people living their lives remotely via these surrogates that they control to be fascinating. It is like a live action version of Second Life. I also like the idea that people now die when their surrogate dies. Similar to The Matrix in that aspect I guess. Another interesting way the story could go is if the surrogates start killing the people that control them. I have no idea if that is what this story will be about but I would love it if it were the case.

So like I said, I love the premise but I am a little leery of the execution. Maybe it is due to Bruce Willis' wig? I really hope that this movie works. Here is the trailer:

SURROGATES trailer in HD

No comments: