Friday, November 27, 2009

Finally

After years of procrastination, laziness, desire for more storage, concern for making ends meet in a foreign country without being gainfully employed, Bob Loblaw's Law Blog I can now say that I am a proud owner of a shiny new white 32GB iPhone 3Gs. I can't wait to ride the tube tomorrow and enjoy an episode of Samurai Champloo. Or maybe I will watch Princess Mononoke. I could even go the live action route and watch the season 7 finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm. The possibilities are endless. I have a feeling I am going to spend many hours sifting through the app store tonight. Any suggestions on which apps I absolutely need? Feel free to leave them in the comments along with any disparaging remarks regarding how I am such an "early adopter" of technology.

3 comments:

English said...

Awesome! Nice work.
I am of the less is more opinion app wise. Only get ones you think you'll actually use, or else they're just iClutter.

Good ones:
- CameraBag
- A netflix app
- A movietimes app
- A tweet app
- WootWatch
- lightbike (good for an afternoon)

aaronymous said...

tweetie

PS mobile, fun very basic photoshop for you mobile pictures

the flickr app, ability to load photos, and set permissions, tags etc, instead of emailing them to my flicker account

scrabble, yeah it's $5 but i play it ALL the time

lybberty said...

Given that you are an aspiring DJ, I suggest Shazam. Hear a cool song--just open Shazam, click "tag" and hold your iPhone mic in the direction of the music.