Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jay on Jools

After hearing about Jay Zed's performance on the BBC program Later with Jools Holland for quite a few days from my magically empowered flatmate, we were finally able to set aside some quality time and watch the replay courtesy of the world wide web. The performance of Empire State of Mind was revelatory. The Alicia Keys replacement Bridget Kelly absolutely stole the show for me. She is stunningly beautiful and her voice gives me chills. I might be smitten. Again. This is a regular occurrence I know. Check out the performance for yourself:



The 99 Problems bit was pretty cool as well. Arguably my favorite Jay Z song of all time:

3 comments:

English said...

I been down with Alica since:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJiLcNQdye4

lybberty said...

she's flat.

Broek said...

...her voice, not her chest.

Yeah sorry but Bridge is sloppy seconds. Alicia is Aces.