Thursday, November 19, 2009

Art of the Trench

I realize that at the speed of internet, this post is so two thousand and late. Who cares. I have had the best of intentions to post this link since the website debuted last week? The week before? It is all kind of a blur for me these days. Never the less, take a look at Art of the Trench, which is a collection of photographs that Scott Schuman did for Burberry featuring... wait for it... wait for it.... has the anticipation built enough yet????? wait a little longer.... and now the anti-climactic reveal - the iconic Burberry trench. I bet you didn't see that one coming did you. All bad jokes aside, the website is pretty fantastic. Makes me happy that I picked up my Burberry trench off the eBizzle a couple weeks before the site went live and trenches became the hotness.

No comments: