Thursday, February 15, 2007

Beach Cruising in January




The recent cold fronts and storms that have punished the eastern portion of the country have prompted me to post reason #929 of why I love Cali like i love women.

A few weeks ago, in the middle of January, which historically has been one of the crappiest months of the year for me due to the miserable winter weather, I went for a lovely Sunday morning cruise with my good friend over at The Boxpilot.

Mr. Warner and I enjoyed a relaxing cruise around Santa Monica and had the opportunity to admire the lovely homes of my neighbors and discuss our plans to someday obtain lovely homes of our own. The temperature was refreshing. The sun was shining. The atmosphere was calm. The conversation was stimulating. All in all, it was a perfect Sunday morning. It is pretty hard to top beach cruisers in January and that is why I love California. Booyeah-kai Jack Frost.




1 comment:

Carl Hardie said...

Ahhhh, to live and die in LA.....if only. Instead I am getting my A** kicked around by Jack Frost in NY where we have had two weeks of single digit temps, snow, freezing rain, and a windchill that makes it about -13 everyday.