Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Ghost Ride the Whip

Last night my friend over at keithedwardpaugh sent me my new favorite music video via g-chat: Ghost Ride It by Mistah Fab.



Watching this video was definitley the highlight of the day and was a wonderful reminder of the useful term "ghost riding." I had completely forgot about it and immediately decided to start saying it on a more frequent basis.

Today at lunch I had the following conversation with my co-workers:

Ruby: Did you do anything when you got home last night?

Morgan: Ghost rode my whip.

Pause....Pause....Pause.....

Ruby: (in stunned disbelief) What's that? It sounds really dirty.

Leland: I don't know what Ghost Riding is, but I don't like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what ghost riding is, but I don't like it.