Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mikey's The Big Wiener Update

When I originally wrote the post about Mikey's Weepies Music Video it was to congratulate him for winning the contest. However, when I linked to the contest info I realized that they were not going to officially announce the winner until July 29th - today. I didn't want to get anybody in trouble or scoop The Weepies themselves so I modified my post to congratulate him on being named a finalist. But now it is official. So congratulations Mike Warner. As I said before, I guess you don't suck at your job nor at making music videos. I just have one remaining question. The press release states that "Michael won $10,000 and more." What does the more refer to? I am hoping that more refers to the complete Sex And The City Collection on Blu-Ray.

1 comment:

boxpilot said...

funny, i'm still trying to figure out what the more is myself . . . no Blu-Ray discs yet . . . :(

thanks morgan !