Friday, March 6, 2009

Star Trek and My Homie JJ



























The new HD trailer for Star Trek released today. All I can really say is that JJ Abrams is my hero. I am to the point where I am asking myself, hypothetically, where do I draw the line on things I would and would not do to have a job at Bad Robot. Not eat burgers for five years? Dispute $5 service charges and fees for the rest of my life? Own a cat? Not do the dirty dirty for 5 years? Oh wait.... But seriosly, JJ Abrams. I wonder if I know anybody with connections?

Oh yeah, and the trailer. Pretty intense. I may or may not have gotten chills watching it and I am far from being a Star Trek Fanboy. Or maybe it was just kind of drafty and cold in the office. Regardless, check out the new trailer. It is great.

No comments: