Monday, January 7, 2008

Best. Trousers. Ever.

So this weekend I picked up a new pair of trousers. And by trousers I mean the best pair of pants I have ever adorned myself with. I make this assessment after having sported said trousers for approximately 5 hours now. They are that good. Calling these trousers pants would just be insulting. Kind of like voting for Mike "Cross? What do you mean by floating cross? It's just a bookshelf." Huckabee. These trousers are just amazing. The fabric is soft and supple, not unlike Carl's mom's skin, and the color is a stone gray if you will. Kind of a khaki material but much more comfortable. I feel like I am soaking my legs in angel tears. Plus they make my fat ass look fantastic if you can imagine that. I picked them up at Club Monaco and the style is Ethan. Do yourself a favor and try on a pair. I guarantee you will like them. And as everyone knows, they don't call me a "Pro" for nothing when it comes to recommendations.

3 comments:

lybberty said...

You got me. What I wouldn't do to get into your comfortable pants.

Anonymous said...

Wow, where to begin? First of all, I will have to agree with you on your Club Monaco-tastic trousers. I recently bought a pair and they became my favorite almost over-night. Although I don't think they are quite as soft as my Mom's supple skin, they do have a way of making even the biggest asses look good and Morgan is a big ass. Lastly, in reference to Jake's comment, I thought you had been trying to get into Morgan's pants for years...

The Bachelor said...

Morg...you kill me, lol