Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mac World 2008

I was wishing for the announcement of the next generation iPhone with at least a 16 gig hard drive even though I knew deep down inside that I would only be disappointed. Kind of like that one time when I told myself "This will be the semester I get married."

Even though there is still no new iPhone (just software updates for the iPhone), Apple did not disappoint with the unveiling of the sweetest laptop on Ego The Living Planet - the MacBook Air.

Be sure to go to the Apple site and watch the short little ad for my new object of desire. It is the perfect ad for making me want one. Especially one with the solid state hard drive. If only I had an extra $3,098 lying around. Maybe I should go home and check under my couch cushions. My pockets feel a little light today. I think I must have dropped some change while watching Battlestar Galactica last night.

No comments: