Monday, December 22, 2008

Garance Dore

Each morning I read the latest post and admire the latest pictures by Scott Schuman - The Sartorialist. This morning there was a post that led me to this other fantastic photography blog maintained by a French woman named Garance Dore

The style of the photos is similar to that of Scott Schuman with the main difference taking shape in the increased emphasis on the upper body of the subject. Oh yeah and the blog is also in French. I guess that is a big difference as well. As I was perusing through the archives I kept hoping that I would magically start to understand what I was "reading." No such luck. Maybe next week?

2 comments:

Broek said...

Au contrare, just recently became translated in English, thanks to a friend of hers. At the top right of the title box is a tab you can click to switch to English or French.

Voila!

Viewtiful said...

Same post led me to garances blogsite. I was trying to decide which i liked better . Have a look at blogs she recommends there are a few of interest.

ps the above poster is right