Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Kid On The Bloc

Over the last couple of years I have had a real difficult time jumping on the Bloc Party bandwagon. I'm not really sure why. I was just never really that into them. Now I kind of am and it is all due to the song Biko off their 2008 album Intimacy. I heard this song for the first time a few weeks or maybe it was a couple of months ago, it really is all just a blur these days, while listening to my favorite radio program on KCRW. The program used to be called Nocturna but for some reason they did away with the name and the show is now just referenced by its DJ - Raul Campos.

Anyways, I love this song and I have been meaning to share it for quite some time now. So without further ado, I give you Biko by Bloc Party:

1 comment:

Broek said...

I didn't like Interpol until their song "Evil" off their 2nd album. So I completely empathize with a song being instrumental (ha ha) in "converting" to a band.