Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ever Since Honeyz Was Wearin' Sassoon



A few days ago I was g-chatting with my good friend Mr. Lybbert and he asked if there was any new hip-hop worth listening too. I told him that I wasn't too plugged into the rap game anymore because I was not that into most of the new stuff I was hearing. After a little thought though, I realized that my love of everything gangsta was not dead. Even though I am an O.G. (and by O.G. I mean O.G. as in late 90's and early 2000's) at heart there are still a few new tracks that I am currently enjoying. As you will see, the O.G. bias is readily apparent. So here is what is currently playing on my iPod in no particular order:



  • Grew Up a Screw Up - Ludacris

  • Runaway Love - Ludacris

  • Get Back - Ludacris - this is included in the list of new choices because I am hooked on the Smokin' Aces trailer

  • Pac's Life - 2Pac featuring TI and Ashanti

  • Watch Yo Back - 50 Cent featuring Tony Yayo

  • Know What I'm Doin' - Birdman and Lil Wayne

  • Cali Dro - Birdman and Lil Wayne

  • The entire Doctor's Advocate album - The Game (west coast rap as it was meant to be)

  • 30 Something - Jay Z

  • Lost One - Jay Z

  • I Luv It - Young Jeezy

  • We Fly High (Remix) - Jim Jones

No comments: