Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Lunch With Jerry


So on Friday I was enjoying a pleasant lunch with my co-workers and guess who should happen to sit down at the table next to us. Actually, you don't need to bother trying to guess. I will just tell you. It was Jerry Seinfeld. That's right THE Jerry Seinfeld. And I really had to stop myself from laughing and running the risk of choking on my delectable bite of pot roast. The reason I had to stop from laughing was because it looked like he had just stepped off the set of a Seinfeld episode. He was rocking a tucked-in button-down shirt with the button down collar, tapered jeans (I think he may have even scratched out the 1 to make it look like he was wearing size 30), and white sneakers. It was so funny. As one of my friends said, "way to keep the 90's alive Jerry." I was so tempted to bang my hand on the table and make yipping noises to see how his focus compared to that of the Yankee Clipper. Thanks Jerry for making my day. I really owe you one for giving me the opportunity to see you cruising around "in character."

1 comment:

lybberty said...

I effing love this anecdote.