Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My Friday Playlist

Last Friday, prior to thrashing down to The Promenade on my skateboard, I threw together a little playlist that ended up being a pleasant surprise for me. It was a nice walk down memory lane combined with a few new songs that I am currently hooked on. So here is what I was listening to Friday afternoon while screaming skate or die mother effer at the top of my lungs (but not really):

Don't Want to Hurt You - The Sounds
I'm the One - NOFX
99 Luftballons - Nena
Armageddon - Alkaline Trio
The Press Corpse - Anti-Flag
Hate it or Love it Remix - 50 Cent
1970 Somethin' - Notorious BIG
Stake Out - Freeze Pop
Under Pressure - Queen featuring David Bowie
Punks in Vegas - The Bouncing Souls
Here (In Your Arms) - HelloGoodbye
New Age - Madcap
Golden Years - David Bowie
Get Ready to Rokk - Freeze Pop
Hope You're Happy Now - The Sounds
Smash it to Pieces - Anti-Flag
I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
Arrested in Shanghai - Rancid
Corazon de Oro - NOFX
Lights - The Editors
Rank and File - Anti-Flag
Blind - Face to Face
Story of my Life (Live at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas) - Social Distortion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

skate or die mother effer!!!!!!!!!