Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Once and Future King

My apologies to the faithful readers of this humble blog. Especially to those in Brazil, Western Europe, China, and the Philippines. Yes, I know who you are and I thank you for your support. To my readers in the US, I thank you as well. The blog has experienced a bit of a lull over the last couple of days due to the Succubus that is my job at this time of year. My creative energy has been drained but the return is eminent. I don't want to call it a comeback cause I've been here for years, but on Monday The Blog will be back with a vengeance - Leito style.

3 comments:

Dubious Brown said...

Good, step it up! I just made a google reader account so I'm expecting great things...

Carl Hardie said...

Its a good thing you'll be back next week because you just about lost this reader. Don't give us excuses, give us results. Besides, all I understood from The Once future King post is "blah, blah, blah, I'm a dirty whore." Can I say that on this blog?

Anonymous said...

suck it a-hole