Monday, March 19, 2007

Nakatomi Plaza



Yippee Kay Yay mother$%&*@!. That is the first thing I think every morning as I stroll from the parking structure to the entrance of the Fox Plaza. Some of you older folks out there may recognize this building as the Nakatomi Plaza from Die Hard. And yes, I now work on the 6th floor of the Nakatomi Plaza. Each morning, while my computer is booting up, I walk around with my socks and shoes off to ease the stress. I make sure to promptly put my shoes back on though just in case we are attacked by German Terrorists.

Working in the Nakatomi Plaza is great because the jokes are endless. Every time somebody asks me to go down a level to pick something up I say something along the lines of "Can I borrow your fire hose?" or "I would but I forgot my fire hose today." I have also requested that everybody refer to me as John McClane. Aaah yes, I am hilarious.

1 comment:

English said...

This is a location in LA I actually take out-of-towners to.

When can I come to lunch?