Monday, May 14, 2007

Burger Update II

On Saturday I crossed another burger joint off my list. I finally got around to trying The Counter. I'll be honest. I wasn't that big of a fan. It was just like being at Fudruckers except there was cool graffiti art on the walls and annoying music playing too loud. Their gag is that you can build your own burger with things like craisins, this weird mix of shredded lettuce, pineapple, buttermilk ranch dressing, etc. Didn't do it for me. There were too many options. Plus the sweet potato fries were not very good. If I was with a group of friends and they wanted to go get a burger I would rather go to Fatburger because it is half the price and tastes better. But if they insisted on The Counter, I would not throw a fit. I would still go with them and be OK with it.

In keeping with the theme of updated rankings. The burger rankings are as follows:

There is Father's Office and then there is everybody else. I probably won't waste much time with everybody else. Father's Office is just too good.

7 comments:

Renegade of Funk said...

You're retarded and I hate you.



And I love The Counter.

boxpilot said...

i agree with andy . . .


wait, what were we talking about?

Youngberg! said...

you're wrong. about the counter and fathers office. wrong wrong WRONG. Blue cheese on a burger? I'll take vomit for 400, alex. Well, their buns and meat are good at least.

Anonymous said...

Morgan,

I don't want to pile on, but as you know I loved the Counter. Next time you are there try a 1/3 lb. burger w/ American cheese, Russian dressing, Japenelos and Scallions.

You are right about Ruth's Chris, it's not all that.

-Jon

Youngberg! said...

Actually i did like fathers office. I just LOVE the counter.

Anonymous said...

i love meat

boxpilot said...

matt and gay guy should get together. . . cause matt loves meat and buns . . .