Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's What the Plants Crave


Multi-vitamins. Who needs them? Not this guy. Give me a Diet Coke Plus instead. It goes down smooth and is fortified with vitamins and minerals. Plus the packaging is pretty awesome. I feel so cool when I drink Diet Coke Plus. Plus I am being healthy at the same time (Did you notice that I wrote Plus back to back? I bet that is how they came up with the name. Genius). Everybody wins. I may even stop drinking water now because it is not fortified with essential vitamins and minerals. Thank you Coca Cola for looking out for my health and improving upon an already fantastic product. I salute you.



PS I tried to find a picture of the new can to post but Google failed me. Plus (there's that magic word again) I wasn't on top of my blog game on Sunday when I celebrated the release with a couple friends in the church parking lot and didn't take any pictures. Lesson learned.

***UPDATE***

Image provided courtesy of Andy Funk. One love.

4 comments:

Carl Hardie said...

I was also introduced to "Plus" last week and was hooked instantly. I now have one nearly everday with my lunch. Anyway, since Morgan dropped the ball on this one, for those wanting to read more about it and see the can/bottle, here is a link.

http://www.dietcoke.com/index.jsp

Renegade of Funk said...

"It's got electrolytes."

boxpilot said...

oh man . . . we only have coke light in germany . . . its WAY not as good as regular diet coke . . . but i do my best to choke down .99 liters a day, none the less. . .

Dubious Brown said...

it's addictive, like vitamin filled crack in a can