Friday, May 4, 2007

Burger Update

A couple of weeks ago I posted on my love for burgers and listed a few of my favorites as well as a few burgers I wanted to try. Last Friday, due to a very traumatic visit to the dentist after a 7 year hiatus, I felt the need to boost my spirits. As such (that is auditor speak by the way), I decided sample the famous burger from Father's Office.

As I mentioned in the prior burger post, there was quite a bit of hype surrounding this burger. One of the guiding principles in my life was best stated by Public Enemy when they said "don't believe the hype." 2Pac eloquently echoed this sentiment when he said "don't believe everything you read. Alazay and weed." I try to not buy into the hype, positive or negative, on anything because I like to be able to form my own opinions. But I have a news flash for you Walter Cronkite. The Father's Office burger hype is well deserved. It was A-MAZING. I don't even know where to begin when describing it. The kobe beef was fantastic. I loved the arugula and blue cheese. And the roll that replaces the traditional bun was a very nice touch. It was the perfect burger. And as an added bonus, I had the best sweet potato fries of my life.

I could go on for days about the greatness of this burger combo. And I have. I am sure my co-workers are sick of hearing about it because I have brought it up every day for the last week. I tend to do that when I get excited about something. Mmmmm Father's Office burger. How I love you. In fact, after writing this, I think I will pick up another one on my way home from work tonight. I can't wait.

5 comments:

English said...

Father's Office is a special place. Order one of each of the following for supernal bliss:

• Burger
• Sweet Potato Fries
• Beet Salad

Feeds two. Get there early to avoid claustrophobia.

Someone over there is pumping out really fantastic soundtracks to dine by too.

lybberty said...

where's the Spiderman 3 review?

matt said...

cavities?

Anonymous said...

Give the people what they want and write a spiderman review you big dumb homo

boxpilot said...

so, what you're telling me is that you like meat . . . meat like a man would eat . . . you like man meat. . . you're so gay . . .