Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blackjack? More Like Lamejack.

I am so frustrated right now. I have an idea for today's blag post but I am unable to access the video and photos on my Blackjack to make it happen. I have spent the last hour trying to get my Blackjack to sync with my computer via usb or bluetooth and neither works. It is killing me. I don't know what is wrong and my patience is gone. I know I am beating a dead horse at this point, but this is just adds fuel to my iPhone fire. Maybe I would have these same problems with the iPhone though. But if I did have these problems at least I could look a lot cooler while trying to solve them on my sweet iPhone.

So stay tuned for the sweet post to come with video and images once I find the patience to return to the troubleshooting of my Lamejack.

5 comments:

lybberty said...

Apple stuff just works. That's it. It works, no questions asked. Get rid of your lamejack and buy an iPhone. Or at least a CrackBerry.

Dubious Brown said...

use your sd card, Tard

boxpilot said...

or, just learn how to use your stuff. . . . duh.

Dubious Brown said...

P.S. iPhone doesn't even record video so you wouldn't have to worry about how to transfer it...

matt said...

Such cleverness in your vocabulary. Lamejack. That's funny.