Friday, July 20, 2007

Post College LDS Single Life

Over the past year or so I have become quite addicted to the blagoverse. I love clicking links from one blog to the next. Every once in a while I will stumble upon a fantastic blog or an interesting post.

This morning I read a very good post at To Lesser Human Beings that succinctly summarizes my views on post college LDS single life. I do not want to turn this into a rant and am not trying to stir up any drama. I simply enjoyed reading this post and agreed with the premise. Take the time to read through it. It is worthwhile.

New York, New York, It's a Hell of a Town

3 comments:

boxpilot said...

yeah, i love that guy . . .

and i love you too . . . in a hetereosexual, buddy flick sort of way . . .

Dubious Brown said...

i kind of disagree with craig's premise. but that's just my opinion. and i'm usually right.

Sea Plus said...

Dubious Brown is usually... right. Damn.

I'm flattered and humbled by the props.