Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Supa Lowery Bros.

A couple of days ago I posted about my least favorite street performer. Today I would like to post about my favorite street performers - The Supa Lowery Bros. They are a Jazz Hip-Hop group that sounds great live. A few months ago I purchased their CD which is solid but I prefer them live where they freestyle a little more. This last Saturday they happened to be playing on the Promenade when I was purchasing my copy of Harry Potter. Naturally I stopped and enjoyed a few songs before heading home. I also took a few video clips on my Lamejack. I am guessing the sound quality isn't that hot but hopefully you can get a feel for their style from the lo-fi video.

1 comment:

Dubious Brown said...

I love those dudes. Theirs was the first CD i rocked in my new Beemer.