Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Once Again

So I went and watched Once again last night. It is still just as good as the first time I watched it. I am still in love with Marketa Irglova. I still love the music. And I still love the ending. But most of all, I love the way this movie makes me feel. Watching it just makes me smile and leaves me with a refreshed view on life. I don't think that last sentence does justice to how much I like this movie.

You, the reader, may be tired of reading about how great this movie is blah blah blah (or Bob Loblaw's Law Blog if you will). Especially if you are a person I have personal contact with because I have probably talked with you about it multiple times. But seriously, if you haven't watched this movie yet you really need to. After watching it, I dare you to not go out and find a copy of the soundtrack. It is that good. Everybody I have turned on to this movie has loved it. And when I say everybody, I mean everybody. I am not one for hyperbole so you can trust me on this one.


PS That last sentence was a joke. I am in fact one for hyperbole. But really, you can trust me on this one. You will love this movie. I promise.

2 comments:

matt said...

The opportunity stared you in the face, the joke was ripe for the making, and you denied it: you saw Once Again once again.

I really expected more out of you

boxpilot said...

morgan is above such triviality. he's into serious stuff . . . like movies. . .