Wednesday, July 11, 2007

iPhone Gets Smaller????

Rumor has it that Apple is going to release a new iPhone in Q4 of 2007. It will be less expensive and ..... smaller???? What the hell Apple. I don't want a nano phone. This is going in the wrong direction. I want the iPhone with a bigger hard drive, not a smaller hard drive. This totally defeats the purpose for me getting an iPhone. I want an iPhone so I can have my entire music library, multiple movies and TV shows, interweb, and my cell phone all in one easy to carry package that fits into my pocket.

I am not an OG in the hood with gigantic baggy pants with huge pockets. Nor am I Granola Steve who is never seen in "the wild" not wearing cargo pants. I don't carry a purse and I have very limited space in my pockets. Give me what I want Apple. Stop toying with my emotions this way. And while you are at it, integrate my credit cards, drivers license, insurance card, etc. into the iPhone so I no longer need to carry anything but the iPhone in my pocket. I am sure there is some software update they could come out with that would take care of all this for me. Dreaming about living in a world where everything that needs to go in my pockets is consolidated into a single aesthetically pleasing device brings a smile to my face.

While we are on the topic of dreams, here is an excellent little song in the style of Louis Armstrong called "Dream a Little Dream."

5 comments:

Dubious Brown said...

wrong answer, I want a smaller iPhone. like a nano. That would be awesome.

Jessica said...

I'm just waiting to read a blog entitled, "I did it, I bought the iPhone".

You know it's going to happen. 'When' is the only question.

matt said...

dubious brown wants a nano in his pants. funny.

Breelzebub said...

What if you lost your phone. You'd lose your identity. You'd no longer be human. It would be the worst day of your life. You couldn't function. Everything stolen. Then again, these guys are billionares. I'm sure they have all the answers with some nerd with a great backup plan.

Anonymous said...

So I just got off the phone with AT&T and after a little fanagling I worked myself into a position where the fine customer service lady offered me a new iphone, however upon recieving the offer the lady let me in on a little hint, like, the internet is wicked slow, and the phone shuts down if it ever gets over 95 degrees. Well seeing as how i spend most of my days on the course i was forced to decline sad day.