Friday, July 13, 2007

Suge and Paris, Match Made in Heaven?

Rumor has it that Paris Hilton and Suge Knight did the dirty dirty at the Espy's this week. Yes, THAT Suge Knight. I didn't even know he was still alive. I thought for sure he had been the victim of a drive-by of some sort by now or at least locked up for life. Looks like I was wrong. I guess Paris was seen giving Suge a lap dance at the after party. Picture that. Paris and Suge. It just blows my mind. I wonder if she incurred some kind of prison debt that she was trying to work off. How does that combination even happen?

3 comments:

lybberty said...

Gosh I hope Paris makes a cameo appearance on Entourage. Her and Turtle.

Dubious Brown said...

One time Suge Knight hung Vanilla Ice off a 15th story balcony by his ankles and shook him until he agreed to sign over royalties. That's why they call him Suge, cause that's the sweetest story ever!

Breelzebub said...

Paris was also seen smoking pot in a parking lot this weekend after telling Larring King she's never done drugs. Suge Knight also looks like a giant drug to me. She's done drugs twice in one week. What a liar.